The Key to the Problems of Existence
243 pages - 5 illustrations - 1 photoNon disponibile in Italia
This book shows us that our 'personality', that inner force of which we are all aware and which so often leads us astray, can be a precious ally rather than an enemy. Instead of waging a losing battle against our lower nature, we can learn to control and use it to elevate ourselves. In doing so we gradually discover the existence of a higher psychic power within us, our 'individuality', which is above all contingencies and conflicts and is capable of using them to create inner harmony and true fraternal bonds.
1. The Personality
3. Giving and Taking
4. Evil is Limited, Good is Limitless
5. Eternal Happiness
7. Which Life?
8. The Image of the Tree - The Individuality Must Consume The Personality
9. Working on the Personality
10. The Personality Keeps You from Reflecting the Sun
11. Identify with the Individuality
12. The True Meaning of Sacrifice
13. The Balance Restored
14. Render Therefore Unto Caesar
15. The New Philosophy
16. The Personality Devoured by The Individuality
17. Call On Your Allies
18. The Further Down, The Less Space
19. Your Inner Animals
20. But Which Nature?
21. Sexual Sublimation
22. Toward Universal Brotherhood.